Pledge for the Planet
Join the quest for clean oceans by making a pledge to be “plastic free” for the planet!
- Support your local community by volunteering & participating in cleanups.
- Share your love for the ocean & respect for all life on planet Earth.
- EVERYONE is welcome to join our team of like-minded Ocean conservationists, regardless of your species, age, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, location or political beliefs. We believe in equality and acceptance of ALL human beings and animals alike!
- Love is contagious! Lead by example and live a single use plastic free lifestyle!
- Spread marine debris awareness whenever possible through social media and word of mouth. PLL products are great conversation starters!
- Invite Friends & Family to "like" our social media pages
- Post & Share photos of our products to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Twitter.
- REFUSE single use plastic items such as: plastic bags, water bottles, cups, straws, and styro foam containers.
- REUSE items instead of throwing them away! (Start with a reusable water bottle!)
- RECYCLE paper, plastic & other items whenever possible. Every handful counts! (Remember... there is no "away" - Dr. Sylvia Earle)